Saturday, August 29, 2009

Is Orange the New Black?

I hadn't been to the Santa Cruz Flea Market for months, and strangely, it looked like lots of the same old stuff, but I still had high hopes of finding at least a couple of the items on my look-for-list. I bought a camera tripod for five buck$. I'll use it tonight when I shoot video at the A Quantum Visionary show at Studio E Santa Cruz.
I also got a whole bunch of fresh/ripe hot peppers for only one dollar. Stoked!I didn't find any suitable containers for my exotic salts from around the world though. Unthwarted, I'll keep on yard-sailing til I find that white whale, and avenge me good leg.

The Flea Market is a super place for people watching too. I had forgotten my camera, so Punk Girl snapped this photo of a real-life snappy-dresser wearing all
orange clothes... shirt, shorts, high-top shoes - all orange.
I suppose all-orange isn't all that weird since I see people wearing all-black all the time. Maybe orange will become the new black.

No comments: