Saturday, December 19, 2009

More of the Great Santa Cruz Music Scene


Another one of my favorite musical ensembles will be coming to Santa Cruz County in January. The incredible, California Guitar Trio will be playing at Don Quixote's in Felton, California on the 21st. Tony Levin will also be performing with CGT at this particular show. Lucky me... I get to see Tony twice in as many weeks. What a great birthday month for me.

Earlier this week, I took the windy and beautiful drive through the towering Redwoods up Highway 9 (video) to Felton where I purchased a couple of tickets for the show... numbers one and two, respectively.

Zappa Plays Zappa came to town again earlier this month, but it cost too much too much too much so I didn't go. Next month, I'll be seeing three incredible shows, (PATT, CGT & The Residents) for less than what I would have paid for Zappa Plays Zappa... the son of somebody.

No comments: