Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reno Saint Patrick Daze

Well, here I am in Reno. Stopped to refuel and saw a Starbucks, so decided to use their WiFi and upload a few more 3D images, and rest a bit before taking on the Sierra Nevadas.I took this photo of the 600 South freeway on-ramp in Salt Lake City earlier this week. This image was taken at the lip of the spillway at the Tooele Reservoir.
This photo was taken at the north shore of the Tooele Reservoir looking south.
This one was somewhat experimental, and I like the way the clouds glow.
Above is an image of my stereoscopic photography device. The cameras are at an extreme position, (I don't usually position them so far apart, especially for such a close-up shot).

I'll be back home to Santa Cruz, CA in about four hours. Yay!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Ahh your secret has been reveled at last.

Laredo Home Staging said...

This iss great