Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Residents in 3D at Bimbos 365 Club

I just got back from the Residents Talking Light show at Bimbo's in San Francisco, and decided to take a few minutes to assemble a handful of the 3D pictures that I took in the big city.

Last night's performance at Bimbos 365 Club marked the Residents return to their home town, their first show there in ages. The entire show was filmed in 3D, and someday, maybe the Residents will allow us to see it.

This was likely the last Residents show I'll attend since I'll be moving away to live behind the Zion Curtain soon. I will surely miss the Bay Area... and the Residents.

I stopped at the Golden Gate Bridge and took some photos alongside hundreds of tourists.
About half way between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay, I pulled over to take this photo.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Why are you moving back there?

Rhetro Zenberg said...

Dave, I understand your concern, and the reasons are numerous even though I'm a bit terrified.

Dave said...

You will be alright.

Karla G said...

Your the bestt