Monday, May 2, 2011

Wild World

Today I am officially an empty nester. I never thought it would happen so quickly, but it seems that is the nature of our world right now... everything appears to be happening so fast, everywhere, and everyone in our family is beginning a new phase in our individual lives that require significant change* too.

I'm sure going to miss my little punk girl . She has been such a sweet person to have around for the past eighteen years.

Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
I'll always remember you like a child, girl

Cat Stevens

* My son moved out a month ago, and Mighty Mo & I will be moving to Utah in a couple of months. Yikes!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Oh how the things in your life will change every now and then.

Rhetro Zenberg said...

Dave - Boy,aint that the truth?