Monday, July 18, 2011

Tooele Reservoir in 3D

After two computer crashes in three months, it appears that I have lost many of my 3d photos. Many of them had been backed up, but the majority of the photos on my five-month young Toshiba with a dead hard drive are gone forever. I'm switching to Mac, and have a lovely new MacBook Pro that I'm learning how to operate.

Following, are a few recent 3d (cross eye) images fer ya to feast yer eyes upon.

Folks fishin' allowed me to take this photo.
The Tooele Reservoir is a beautiful place to get away from all the clutter that hasn't found a place in our new home. I haven't timed the drive yet, but I'm assuming that it only takes three to five minutes to get there from our house. I love being SO close to the mountains.

Above, Mighty Mo takes a gander at the 100% full reservoir.

The walkway across the earthen dam is lined with green vegetation. The foliage is usually quite brown by this time of year, but the excessive rain, snow and cool temperatures have allowed the soil to remain moist enough to sustain life.

Water pours over the spillway.

An old twisted wire fence keeps drunken dumb asses from falling into the deep spillway.
Safety is my maiden name.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Excellent report Agent Z! You have done very well!