Monday, August 25, 2008

La Selva Basura Bano - Kukulkan is Coming

In ancient times, the Mayans sacrificed humans and threw their lifeless bodies into the underground cenotes as an offering to their gods. Today, the descendants of the ancient ones sacrifice their own environment by throwing their garbage into the seemingly endless caverns of the Yucatan. In fact, it didn't appear to me as though there was any kind of garbage disposal program there. Rather, the jungles are filled with trash. Everywhere we went in Mexico we encountered a plethora of garbage of every variety strewn across the landscape. Now, the jungles are little more than garbage filled toilets. It's enough to bring a tear to a Mayan's eye. I struggled to fight the tears back from my own eyes. I was truly disgusted, and saddened by the scene.

Is everybody ready for a picnic in the jungle?


We also encountered hundreds of military personnel brandishing M-16 rifles, standing around doing very little to nothing. It is Rhetro Zenberg's opinion that the Mexican Government should put half of their military show of force to work cleaning up their environment, and return the jungles to their pristine condition. It could be done by 2012 if they get to work on it right away.

Kukulkan is coming, and he's going to be pissed if his jungles are in their current condition when he arrives.

"And it came to pass that Enoch looked upon the earth; and he heard a voice from the bowels thereof, saying: Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children. When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me? When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?" Quoted from the pseudopigraphical Book of Enoch - Pearl of Great Price 7:48

1 comment:

Skelter said...

Impresionante la cita del Libro de Enoc. I know this book, and it's my real name also.

Very interesant your blog man.

regards from Spain!