Friday, October 31, 2008

vOte fOr Obama = vOte fOr mOre WAR

Trick or Treat? A Rhetorical Question


Evidence of Obama support is all around me here on California's Central Coast. It seems that everywhere I go, I see it displayed proudly by a diverse cross-section of the community. Most of my neighbors have Obama yard signs now, and more cars sport Obama bumper stickers than those that don't. It is really quite impressive, too. The thing that is ironic about this situation is the fact that most of these same supporters claim to be anti-war, and even display Obama stickers in close proximity to their anti-war slogans. Sad, but true. The reality of the matter for anti-war advocates, is that a vote for Obama, is an endorsement for escalated war in Afghanistan. Ouch! And no Santa Clause or Easter Bunny either !!! Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.
~&>(-

Happy Halloween

No comments: