Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Residents to kick off World Tour in Santa Cruz

Who's the happiest girl in the whole USA?
That'd be me...

Masters of spooky weirdness, The Residents, have selected the third evening in October, 2008, to kick off their latest world tour. Lucky for me, the show will premier at the beautiful historic Rio Theater, right here in Santa Cruz.

The Residents' presentation of The Bunny* Boy will be the ensemble's only Bay Area show and I suspect that it will quickly sell out. To ensure that I didn't get left out, I picked up four tickets at Streetlight Records last Saturday Morning.

The Residents at the Rio. I'll be there with bell bottoms on... you can be sure of that Jim. And, if the big eyeball in the sky directs a wink my way, maybe even an exclusive interview** with someone mysterious... right here on the world infamous Zenberg
blogue.*** Keep your eyes peeled.
* I love bunnys... Good eating. A bit stringy, but darn tasty.
"I like to eat the eyes first" Ernest P. Worrell.

** Holding my breath in one hand and a smirk in the other!

*** Coming to you at the speed of gr@vity.

No comments: