Wednesday, March 30, 2011

US Out of Libya

It has been difficult for me to hold my tongue with so much going on in the world right now. I have so much to say, especially about the new war we have become entangled in. Let there be no doubt, we are at war with Libya. President Obama, without congressional approval, has overstepped his authority, and launched an illegal war against a sovereign nation that will cost American taxpayers billions of dollars, and lots of lives.

This is an important issue that needs our immediate attention, so please take five minutes to hear what America's true agent of change, and real maverick, Congressman Ron Paul. has to say about this most-important situation.


HAVE A NICE WAR

2 comments:

Dave said...

Oh not him!

Rhetro Zenberg said...

Dave, Does the truth hurt too much? Are the administration's lies and deceptions more favorable to truth? Time to stop voting for Republicrats. Until then, nothing will change. More wars, more big brother, and less freedom for you and me. Like Hillel said, "If not me who? If not now, when?" Time to thwart tyranny! (That statement just doomed me. Now I'll never be president).